News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Game 2, move 2: Herd 5-3

Started by diane, April 08, 2012, 02:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

A couple of really obvious, uneventful things happened, so I moved this one a bit. This may also be obvious - but there are choices, so lets think about them.

Herd rolled 6-2, which was 13/7, 9/7
steifnu rolled 6-3, and 24/15 made perfect sense.

Never give up on the things that make you smile

Julia_H

Spoiler
I don't like stripping the mid while there's two points to clear, or stripping the 8 to slot. I'll make 3.
[close]

ah_clem

Spoiler
At this point with steinfu having escaped two runners we're hanging back waiting to hit a shot.  Although we'll gladly run if we get the chance, this isn't the roll.  This roll gives us two good ways to build our board - make the three or slot the five.  The five is the better point, and slotting it is definitely the more pure play, but making the three gives us a concrete point right now.  A bird in the hand....

8/3 6/3.
[close]

stog added spoiler! don't forget the radioactive button to create the spoiler folks!!

stog

Spoiler
i too voted to make the three point, but was well tempted with slotting our five point with the 3, and coming out aggressively with the 5 to stiefnu's six point
[close]