News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2012 cheers!
..thx Botchee, sixty, zorba, caleb, ettu, trrroglodyte, diane, aviator, r_monk ,captainmubbers,Tom roygbiv*, anonymous and yyy

Main Menu

BagOlympic - tourney ... final results 2011

Started by LuckyDice, January 02, 2012, 06:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuckyDice

Happy New Year fibsters

I would like to say thankyou to all of you who have played the BagOlympic-tourney in 2011.

It was a very good competition all over the year, lasted till end of December.

Congratulation to the winner of BagOlympic 2011  Perfect_Celle    :nr1:   :applaus:

The top20 ranking of 2011 is:

1.    247    Perfect_Celle               6.    130    Tanika                        11.    113     rif_raf                           16.    84    DeaDice
2.    236    LuckyDice                    7.    128     zbilbo                         12.    101     kawasaki                     17.    57    sixtie
3.    227    juanz                           8.    127    bolagno                      13.      94     aviator                         18.    56    Cirruswolke
4.    225    wordman                            127    sorrytigger                 14.       93    BATITRAKYALI               19.    53    MarStem
5.    137    vegasvic                    10.    121    silent_greek               15.       88    socksey                        20.    49    Cinderella
                                                                                                                                                                           49    DavidF
                                                                                                                                                                           49    TwoDice

--    207  players (nicks) registered for the tourneys
--    100  sessions (tourneys) in 2011
--  1880  counted participants for all sessions  ->  18,8 participants/session

You will find all tables for the standings since BagOlympic started in 2004 here ->  http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/bagolympic.htm#Standings

Thankyou to Tomawaky for providing with the website.

The new season will start now - 03.Jan.2012 - to a new run for the crown.
All players are invited again to participate and I hope that more players will join it, new players are always welcome. Let's fill 32-brackets again.
I will continue hosting it personally with challonge, not using automatic run by tourneybot.
If you have any wishes or ideas for improvement or whatever, feel free and let me know.

Let the dice roll, see you in the FIBS-arena

LuckyDice    :shakehands: