News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Game 4, move 23 : Blitzxz 3-3

Started by diane, March 12, 2010, 07:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Blitzxz, white, to move 3-3.

zAaNwRg4fxwAEg:AYGtACAACAAA
Never give up on the things that make you smile

blitzxz

Should I make the three point or not? The problem seems to be that I don't have good moves for the rest of the threes. I propably should run giving sure hit and full control. Moving my important spares just can't be right. Other choice is just to run for safety. But I don't like that either. I want to unstack my cramped position not to stack more. I'm quite sure that one of those moves is an error but which one. I'm thinking about fliping a coin here.  :laugh:

Position after safety run might not be so bad after all. Only ones are difficult to move and not even those if I can run with backchecker. If I give the sure shot I complitely lose the outfield and it will be very difficult to escape. In the end one obvious thing decided my mind: it's always a lot easier to escape with just one checker. And I also forgot for a moment my plan which was getting to home as fast as possible. I move 21/9.