News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Game 1 Move 2 Herd cube decision

Started by ah_clem, October 03, 2010, 10:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

Voting closes ~24 hours after the posting time, or earlier if it's obvious.

ah_clem

Spoiler
This is a cube like I'm the Queen of England.

Sit on it!
[close]

NIHILIST

Spoiler
You must be joking. If I want to be jerked off I'm perfectly capable of going in the bathroom and doing it myself.

Bob
[close]
Robert J Ebbeler

r_monk

Spoiler
Clear.
Eh, no. Zorba made the anchor. If his roll would have been bad, it was something to consider. Now it isn't.
[close]

KDP

Spoiler
we do have a better board, but we're behind in the race and no immediate threats.  N/D take
[close]

ah_clem

At 7-1 against, I'm going to call the vote early and move this one along.   

In the last thread I said that I'd pause for a cube decision unless he rolled something particularly good, and while his roll was good, it wasn't particularly good so I had to keep my word and post the question.  Otherwise I doubt I would have even bothered.  That said, every roll should be a cube decision.  Feel free to give me a heads up anytime you think it's worth pausing for a vote.

ah_clem

bot results

Spoiler

2-ply analysis is enough here.  I'm still not the Queen of England.

Cube analysis
2-ply cubeless equity  +0.144 (Money:  +0.144)
  0.558 0.128 0.003 - 0.442 0.100 0.003
Cubeful equities:
1. No double            +0.209
2. Double, pass         +1.000  ( +0.791)
3. Double, take         -0.027  ( -0.236)
Proper cube action: No double, take (23.0%)
[close]