News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Fridays3 Winner For January 2006

Started by diane, January 30, 2006, 07:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Firstly, I must thank all the players who have taken part in this tournament for their patience, as we have firstly struggled without having Bots to use - then as we introduced our alternative system.  This is still a work in progress so please bear with us (particularly me  :D ) until we get it running smoothly.

The winner for January 2006 is lewscannon - with 26 points (I am still wondering how that happened!!  ;) )
Congrats lews - and glad to see you playing regularly!!  :D

The runner up - very close on his tail with 24 points was tansley - so well played tansley - and see you next time.

I have to mention the special guest appearance of Kari_Grandi, the founder of this longest running fibs tournament last friday. It was great to see you came runner up, glad to see you havent forgotten how to play!! :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile