News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Game 1, Move 7: skater 6-4

Started by diane, December 22, 2010, 07:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Herd took and skater rolled 6-1, moving 13/6. Herd rolled 6-5 and moved 24/13.
Skater now up to find a good move for 6-4.

Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

Now that the cube is behind us we can do some rollouts to see what we got right and what we didn't.

Diane, if you post a .sgf file I can start some rollouts  - anyway, posting a .sgf file every 5 moves or so is a good idea since if we lose the current match file we'll only have a few moves to enter by hand to re-create it.

Thanks.

skater

diane

Quote from: ah_clem on December 22, 2010, 04:51:15 PM
Now that the cube is behind us we can do some rollouts to see what we got right and what we didn't.

Diane, if you post a .sgf file I can start some rollouts  - anyway, posting a .sgf file every 5 moves or so is a good idea since if we lose the current match file we'll only have a few moves to enter by hand to re-create it.

Thanks.

yeah...there is a wee problem with that  ;)  I will explain when I see you...maybe it can be fixed...
Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

Quote from: diane on December 22, 2010, 06:43:59 PM
yeah...there is a wee problem with that  ;)  I will explain when I see you...maybe it can be fixed...

You're unlikely to see me on fibs for a couple of weeks - I'm traveling without a fibs client.  If you want to tell me what's going on, pm me.