News:

"Fibsboard allows for more considered reading and response, whereas Fibs shout is a more intuitive interaction"

Main Menu

Game 4, move 26: ah_clem 5-2

Started by diane, January 10, 2012, 08:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Some more obvious moves came along, so I went ahewad and made them. Clem is now playing - and he can choose this one and let me know if he wants me to make the most sensible moves..so this one can play out.

23 Herd 6-5, 6/4, 5/off, clem danced
24 Herd 6-2, 6/4, 6/off, clem danced
25 Herd 5-3, 5/2, 5/off
Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

well, I maximize transitions with bar/18 and hope to run off the gammon.

I doubt there are any interesting decisions to be made unless something really weird happens.  After this play I'll need 5 transitions to save gammon and another 14 to bear off.  Meanwhile, the Herd needs 12 transitions to bear off.  5 - 12 - 19   The Herd could make 12 before I make 5, or I could make 19 before the Herd makes 12, but that's a 7 transition difference either way.  One side or the other would have to shake a lot of unanswered doubles to make it turn out differently than 3-3 to 5.

So, just play it out and post the .sgf file so we can replay it and see how it played out.  Unless you see something that's a real decision.  In any case, I'm exhausted form all that dancing.

diane

So the 5 beat the 12, but the 12 beat the 19... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

File attached, it is 3 all and on to the next game!
Never give up on the things that make you smile