News:

click the little + - buttons to customise your Fibsboard (unclick them sometimes to see what you're missing :)

Main Menu

Looking for Fibsters in Germany

Started by mucki, January 08, 2004, 11:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mucki

Hi Fibsters,

i am looking for bg players in Duesseldorf, Germany or nearby. The intention is playing bg of course besides online bg. Would be fine to meet some people personaly.

Have fun,

Mucki

wingtsun

Hi Mucki

there are many geman gamblers here on FIBS, i living in a little Town near  Karlsruhe , called Graben -Neudorf .

Last year was a nice FIBS-party in Frankfurt, i hope cht and alef do the same this year ;-))  . There you can meet some crazy FIBSters.

In February i will open a little tavern here, offcourse there i set a BG-corner.

All FIBSters are welcome heartly  ;-))))

mucki

Hi wingtsun,

thx for your reply. I know that there a re a lot of germans around and i heard about the happening in FFM last year but i had no time to come over.
Maybe you have read about BG tourneys in Germany on http://www.bg-info.de/index1.htm
I try to check if a tourney in Duesseldorf would be interesting so that we could find a good date for it but we need a minimum of about 50 to 60 player in 3 classes.

Do you have further contact to the community ? I am looking for players  in the area of Duesseldorf for private contact also.

Th@nx 4 help,

Maurice "Mucki"