News:

happy holidays! take your board to the beach!

Main Menu

Fridays3

Started by diane, September 01, 2005, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

This months tournament was quite an exciting one - in that 4 players finished with the same number of points - necessitating a play off.

The four players in 1 position were: spielberg, Backwoods, Paul_William and crueger, all with 14 points.

The play offs took place after the standard tournament, between Paul and Backwoods, as the other two were unavailable.

After a 3 point battle to decide - Paul_William took first place with Backwoods the runner up.  So congratulations to these two players - and thanks to everyone else who took part.

The standings for the month can be checked easily on tourneybot by telling tourneybot 'standings fridays3'. I would recommend that those playing (and winning  ;) )  keep checking that - especially as we near the end of the month - that way - if you have a chance at first place - you can be present for the play offs.

I look forward to seeing you all over the next month - and wish you all luck - and keep your eyes peeled - we may have a surprise new host for fridays3 very soon   :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

adamosad

Thx Diane for August results.

I try to find July results for Fri3 for Tourneystatsbot(TSB) database but i could not find them anywhere. There is no info in fibsleagammon page about july results (hall of fame).

I am wondering if Kari_Grandi or someone else can help me to fill TSB database. I need only the 1st and 2nd places for that month.

PS It is unfair for July winners to lose their "titles"....