News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

Problem With Undocked Windows

Started by fowgre, October 14, 2005, 08:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fowgre

For the past 24 hours or so I've had a hell of a time. Whenever I would invite somebody and they accepted, or I was invited and accepted, whether it was a new match or a saved one, JavaFIBS (latest version) would freeze on me. It didn't say that I was disconnected, but it was completely unresponsive. The only thing that I could do was click on disconnect and then log back on again. I was able to send messages to the server and to other players okay, and I could read the replies and the shouts, but I couldn't play. People were getting upset with me, because all of the matches were being started and I was dropping. My list of saved games was growing like it had cancer! I spent hours asking other players, checking for malware, uninstalling/reinstalling JavaFIBS. It didn't occur to me that all the problems had started after I had adopted the habit of undocking the board and the player table (put them in separate windows). As soon as I tried keeping them all together again, problem solved :)))

cthulhu

Thanks for reporting this bug. I will fix this as soon as possible.