News:

Check out the small but well formed 'Campaigns' board --we all feel strongly about something: alert us to a campaign, add a poll - be concise, and aware of strong editorial ;)

Main Menu

News

Started by Tomawaky, October 29, 2005, 08:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

Session 23 is closed and the next one will open soon. Wait for my go before playing your match.

Play-off for the Session 23 :
Serafin vs dorbel
paolone vs DirtyHarryII
(those are 11pts Match)

The new session 24 Will start the first of november and will end for Christmas the 27 of december.
For this session the number of silver division will be reduce from 3 to 2.
Master division will be shuffle a little more with the 3 first of each division going to the other.

Subscription for the winter FLGTY always available at http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/flgty/flgty.htm (at the bottom). You can subscribe to it until the end of december.

Last Swiss Round will start the 7 of november, and I will wait for new subscriptions by email for the next year.

For Bago, we have still trouble to find TDs.
Very few for the tuesday and not enough for the sunday.
Every help is welcome.
We are ready to change the time of the sunday one in case of new TDs help us to maintain it but are not available for the actual time.

### Watch out ### Saving Daily Time is changing this night in Europe. So next tuesday session for the BAGO will be played at 21:00 GMT
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

QuoteFor Bago, we have still trouble to find TDs.
Very few for the tuesday and not enough for the sunday.
Every help is welcome.
We are ready to change the time of the sunday one in case of new TDs help us to maintain it but are not available for the actual time.
As we do not have anymore TDs for sunday mornig session, the time for sunday BAGO session will change for 23:00 GMT/UTC.

This will be Socksey an Mort who will host this session from the next 13 of november.

Very thanks to both of them.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Session 26 is open and will close the 28 of April.
Play-off are as below :
Sakis vs amarganth
Hardy_whv vs Spock

This is the last month to Subscribe for the Spring FLGTY

Good Luck to all of you

Tomawaky

Session 26 is closed.

The new session 27 Will start the first of may and will end the 23 of july.

Play-off for the Session 26 :
juanz vs juggler
Hardy_whv vs CornCob
(those are 11pts Match)

Hardy_whv

Playoff CornCob vs. Hardy_whv will take place Tue, 2nd May, 19:00 UTC. Supporters are welcome  :yes:

Looking forward,

Peter (CornCob)     :P

&

Hardy (Hardy_whv)    B)  
Visit "Hardy's Backgammon Pages"

Hardy_whv

League final

juggler vs. Hardy_whv

will take place today, Sunday, 7 May, 18:00 UTC (20:00 MEZ).

Supporters are welcome  :yes:

Hardy  B)  

Tomawaky

Last month to Subscribe in our Summer FLGTY

Come here to Sign or to check if you are already in.

Tomawaky

Summer FLGTY 2006 is posted

Hi,
I am back from vacation ;-).
Sorry for the delay, I have forgotten to post the bracket before my vacation, so the tourney start a little later than planned.

As you can see the winter and summer tourneys are still not finished.
I tried sometimes to remember you to play your match but it will be great that you do it by your own :-(
I do not want to post any delay cause I like to see all the match played and not have too many forfeit and give advantage for people playing often. That's the spirit of the FLG. But I think you can manage your match a little better. Thanks for your help and enjoy this new tourney.

Tomawaky, always for your pleasure.

Tomawaky

I will apply the new Rules for the next session in case of equality.

It's more easy for me to make things automatic. So I just change the order of point 3 and 4.
So now the rules are as below :

1) Total Score.
2) More Wins, if same score.
3 ) Accumulated score of defeated players (for each player, sum the scores of the players he won against), if among three or more players, direct matches equal out (e.g. 1-1, or 2-2,...).
4) Direct Match against each other, if same number of accumulated score.
5) And then Tournament director will decide what to do ;-)) if direct Matches again equal out...

as it was before
1) Total Score.
2) More Wins, if same score.
3) Direct Match against each other, if same number of wins
4) Accumulated score of defeated players (for each player, sum the scores of the players he won against), if among three or more players, direct matches equal out (e.g. 1-1, or 2-2,...).
5) Direct Match of best 2-ply scores-players, if same accumulated score.
6) And then Tournament director will decide what to do ;-)) if direct Matches again equal out...

Tomawaky

Session 28 is open and will close the 28 of october.
Play-off are as below :
juggler vs dorbel
juanz vs Hardy_whv

I will apply the new Rules, as explain upper, for the next session in case of equality.

Hardy_whv

QuotePlay-off are as below :
juggler vs dorbel
juanz vs Hardy_whv

Playoff semifinal

juanz vs. Hardy_whv

is scheduled for Friday, 4 August, 19:00 Central European Summer Time (=1700 GMT).

Supporters are welcome (for both sides)  :D

Hardy  B)  

Tomawaky

the winner will play juggler who beat dorbel

Hardy_whv

Playoff final

juggler vs. Hardy_whv

is scheduled for

Sunday, 6th August, 13:00 Central European Summer Time (= 11:00 GMT).

Any supporters are welcome.

Hardy   B)  

Tomawaky

:ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster: Master of session 27 is juggler  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:

Big congrats to Peter Schneider (alias juggler @ Fibs) who win his third victory in the FLG.

You can visit the Hall of Fame here

And his personnal homepage here

:ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  :ohmaster:  

socksey

WTG, juggler!  ;)))  Congrats and best wishes from one of your fans.   ;)

socksey

"One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do." - Henry Ford

Tomawaky

Hello,

Don't forget to sign (http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/signin.php) for the Fall's FLGTY !

But as I can see in the last session, bracket is not running very quickly. I am here to give you the oportunity to run tournament in a friendly way but not to remember you to play. It would take too much work.
So it is up to you to plan your match or notice me when you get no response from your opponnent or if the bracket seems not working properly.

Thanks in advance

Tomawaky

Tomawaky

Swiss 2006 - Round 6

1 yes,            [4]       :     BushSucks,  [5] 
2 magic_one,   [3.5]     :     tansley,    [4] 
3 CornCob,      [3]       :     adrian,     [3] 
4 JFM,            [3]       :     Sixta_II,   [3] 
5 Mano,          [3]       :     moyang,     [3] 
6 andreas_graf,[2.5]     :     mikeyg,     [2] 
7 juggler,         [2]       :     Hardy_whv,  [2] 
8 Tomawaky,    [2]       :     chopos,     [1] 
9 Gusssss,       [1]       :     spartiati,  [1] 
10 Forester,      [.5]     1:0    BYE             

Tomawaky

Session 29 has open and will end on the 29th of december

Play-off for Session 28 are below :

lewscannon vs zyxtcba
michaelsw vs Backwoods

Tomawaky

Tomawaky

The final of the 2006 swiss tournament will be played between BushSucks & tansley.
This will be the best of a two 13pts matches (and a last 15Pts Match if necessary).

Complete results here

Congrats to both players

Tomawaky