News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

News

Started by Tomawaky, October 29, 2005, 08:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

Glad to hear it!   ;)  I'm still trying to arrange the rest of my matches. 

socksey

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

stiefnu

Sorry to sound like a grumpy old git (well, if the cap fits...) but rules are rules.  The session was always intended to end at midnight on 25th February, so that's when it should officially finish.  Tomawaky being on holiday (hope you're having a cracking good time!) does not stop the positions being recorded, for him to ratify on his return.  If anyone drops into the dreaded relegation zone in the following week (especially me!), they should not be relegated, IMHO.

stiefnu

socksey

I think Tomawaky has let the rule slide before.  Why not now, especially since he won't be available to officially end the session?  What say you, Tomawaky? 

socksey

"A small trouble is like a pebble. Hold it too close to your eye and it fills the whole world and puts everything out of focus. Hold it at a proper distance and it can be examined and properly classified. Throw it at your feet and it can be seen in its true setting, just one more tiny bump on the pathway of life." - Celia Luce

Tomawaky

I do always support play.
If some more matches have be done during this week. It's great.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Session 31 has open and will end on the 4th of may.

Play-off for Session 30 are below :
magic_one vs dorbel
samirah vs Peggels
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

stiefnu

"Session 31 has open and will end on the 4th of May."  Or maybe on some other date...

Tomawaky

Quote from: stiefnu on March 05, 2007, 12:05:34 AM
"Session 31 has open and will end on the 4th of May."  Or maybe on some other date...

Very funny  :laugh: Thanks

... Or maybe never  :dry:
As I have a surgery in end of march, you will not maybe see me anymore :ohmy: with little chance. :yes:

stiefnu

... Or maybe never  :dry:
As I have a surgery in end of march, you will not maybe see me anymore :ohmy: with little chance. :yes:
[/quote]

A timely reminder that there is a life beyond FIBS, and more important things in life than Backgammon.  Good luck with the operation and we will all hope to see you back here, soon afterward!

Tomawaky

Tomawaky

Sorry I miss the Swiss Calendar. I have just made the update now, you can play.

Swiss page

Tomawaky

Tuesday BAGO Session is now 1 hour earlier, :slapen: DON'T MISS IT ! :sleepey:
BAGO Page

Gusssss

Quote from: Tomawaky on April 07, 2007, 04:58:46 AM
Tuesday BAGO Session is now 1 hour earlier, :slapen: DON'T MISS IT ! :sleepey:
BAGO Page

Good to see you back on top form Tomawaky  :cool: (and in one piece  ;) )

Tomawaky

Thank Gusss  :happy:
In one piece, yes.
Need crutches to walk for the moment :cripple:
But to play backgammon is enough for the moment :kaffeepc:

Tomawaky

Don't miss it !

On Tursday, 12 of april, 19:00 GMT (Fibs Time) The master final between samirah and dorbel will be held at Fibs.

12 april - 19h00GMT - samirah vs dorbel - MASTER LEAGUE FINAL

Tomawaky

Tomawaky

Welcome back Kari in competition.

Congrats :applaus: as you win Bago and F3 of april 2007  :cool:

Tomawaky

Session 32 has open and will end on the 29th of july. (The 2 summer's sessions are 3 month long because of vacation)

Play-off for Session 31 are below :

gusssss vs BushSucks
lewscannon vs Slipshod

PAY ATTENTION for MASTER division.

Because of the suggestion of some players and because all of the players were agreed to increase the length's match, I decided that all the matchs that would be played in master's division will be set to 9 PTS LENGTH as a Test for this session.
We will decide for the next one, if we continue with 9 or take back to 7.

For All other divisions, Length match is still set to 7.

Tomawaky@Fibs

Tomawaky

Quote from: Tomawaky on May 05, 2007, 11:44:23 PM
... and because all of the players were agreed to increase the length's match, I decided that all the matchs that would be played in master's division will be set to 9 PTS LENGTH as a Test for this session.

It seems that I am wrong  :unsure: So I correct this.
I would have better said that most of the players, with little exception, were agreed to increase the length's match....

Excuse me for those people.  :blush:

Tomawaky

The Swiss continue even if some have left  :huh:, check your opponent here

Swiss page

Tomawaky

Have made some change for Swiss round 3 as I miss one result.
Check the new pairment