News:

thx diane, jeeves Caleb sixty Zorba  Linus & jackdaddy Tom  Michael r_monk Anonymous  Jade & roygbiv*  our 2013 donors..cheers! we will really need Help this year as i think we will need a better Host server

Main Menu

News

Started by Tomawaky, October 29, 2005, 08:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

Still less players than ever but I keep on for the remainning players  :unhappy:
http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/flgty/swissfibs.htm
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Session 33 has open and will end on the 28th of october. (The 2 summer's sessions are 3 month long because of vacation)

Play-off for Session 32 are below :

mradica vs diane
Slipshod vs Rourke

PAY ATTENTION for MASTER division.
I keep the length's match to 9 pts in Master for the new session and will ask some feedback in the middle of this session.

Tomawaky@Fibs
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

The Swiss continue, check your opponent for the next round

Swiss page

adrian

Sorry for not showing up! Please take it as a win for you, not a tie. I hope to be more around in the next Swiss season.  :happy:
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

Tomawaky

Quote from: adrian on September 12, 2007, 06:58:27 PM
Sorry for not showing up! Please take it as a win for you, not a tie. I hope to be more around in the next Swiss season.  :happy:

Thanks but it's a no play for both, and as I am the TD of the FLG I never ask myself for forfeit ;-)

Tomawaky

FLGTY Bracket have been updated with bye for match that would not have been played.
You reach the next step in this OLD tournament :-)
Thanks to complete your match

http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/flgty/flgty.php?bracket=Summer&Year=2006

Tomawaky

Last round for the Swiss Tournament and qualify for the final.
Check your opponent for the next round

Swiss page

Tomawaky

The new session 34 start on 1st of november and will end the 28th of december.

Play-off for Session 33 are below
[table=]
------------, ----, ------------
CornCob, vs, Rourke
Paul_William, vs, Backwoods
[/table]

I have deleted the Mailing list, because of too much spam. I think the best way to keep in touch with the news is to use the "notify" function on this topic.

Tomawaky

Please try to finish the matches earlier rather than later, so that there are less scheduling problems. I do not ask you to play your matches, but at least to plan them soon. Thanks all for your effort.

Tomawaky

Hi all,

I have change the player profil to hide email information.
You can now send email directly from the webpage to your opponent.

For those who have changed their mail to avoid spam (email(at)me(dot)com, or removethis.email@removethis.me.com), you can change it to the real one to receive mail.

Remember that you can also use Fibs Message using this command (message Tomawaky Hello can we play our match ....)

Tomawaky

Tomawaky

:applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus:
:thumbsup2:12 first players will receive a special invitation for the FIBS League Masters in january. :thumbsup2:
:applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus:

:nr1: http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/fmasterspts.php  :nr1:

Tomawaky

This year the Finale of the swiss tournament will be played between the 2 players below
Backwoods vs Tomawaky

Go to the Swiss page to see all the standings

Tomawaky

Tomawaky

BushSucks and Sakis were motivated and loose only once ;-)

Sakis vs CornCob
BushSucks vs Mano

The Session is paused and as there is so many new players it will take a little time to open the new one.
There will be a new silver and two Bronze Divisions.

See you in 2008 for the first session of the year.

mradica

I find current FIBS ratings for 12 Masters players.
Note that session play off is not finished yet so those players can get max 8 additional pts.
It is unofficial data. For official one and not conclusive yet take a look here: http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/fmasterspts.php

This is ranking according Masters points.

rank name            rating    Experience  Master pts

* 136 BushSucks       1850.20     7368       158
*  55 Rourke             1910.76     9154       155
* 213 Backwoods       1821.13    49418       147
* 150 dorbel             1843.31    20828       144
* 444 Slipshod          1758.48    70416       141
* 416 lewscannon     1764.39    47706       131
* 397 don                1768.09    53533       129
* 217 samirah           1819.97    38446       126
*  92 CornCob           1880.86     9543       120
* 607 Peggels           1729.39     1581       113
*  37 Sakis               1941.85     8470       109
*  89 mradica            1884.70     6281       103

And this is ranking according FIBS rating points:

*  37 Sakis               1941.85     8470
*  55 Rourke             1910.76     9154
*  89 mradica            1884.70     6281
*  92 CornCob           1880.86     9543
* 136 BushSucks       1850.20      7368
* 150 dorbel             1843.31    20828
* 213 Backwoods       1821.13    49418
* 217 samirah           1819.97    38446
* 397 don                1768.09    53533
* 416 lewscannon      1764.39     47706
* 444 Slipshod           1758.48    70416
* 607 Peggels            1729.39     1581

Tomawaky

This session because the number of division has changed, at the end of the session :
- The 3 players at the bottom of the Gold division will go down
- Only the 2 players at the Top of the silver will go up
- The 4 players at the bottom of the Silver will go down
- and the 3 players at the top of the Bronze go up

don

Hey Tomawaky.

It is not clear if the Masters' Tourney will consist of the 12 top rated FibsLeaGammon participants or if they must agree to play.  If they don't, will lower positions (13+..) be allowed in?  Personally, I'd prefer 12 active players.

Also, tho the rules state one week to complete a round, they don't say (or I didn't see) when the rounds start.

--
don
So many string dimensions, so little space time...

Tomawaky

It will be 12 active players. I am waiting for the 2 last players if they will be in or not (Sakis has already told me he would not be able to play and ask a joker for this session). Then I will wait for play-off to end before starting the masters.

Tomawaky

Please, use this new URL to post your play-Off matches

http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/matches.php?RefTny=Play-Off