News:

Free Competition -"Risk - no risk!"-has just ended. curanar, wintom & stog won copies of Bgblitz2Go. details  here http://www.fibsboard.com/free-competition-win-bgblitz2go-p85

Main Menu

Ranking Of Master B

Started by Spock, October 30, 2005, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

QuoteFor example I can understand that Backwoods took 8 points from Ritagnu but what about the 19, 18 and 16.
So It seems that it is not enough detailed again  :P

If I take backwoods players with index number 8
he win over players with index 0, 1, 3, 4, 5

player 0 is adamosad with 16pts
player 1 is ritagru with 8pts
player 3 is chopops with 19pts
player 4 is adrian with 20pts
player 5 is sunray with 26pts

and a total of 89 pts

Nedd I add this explanation ?
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

socksey

I couldn't be more confused.   :tears:

Tell you what, you guys just continue to duke it out and I'll let you decide who wins.   :lol:

socksey

"I'm half-Italian and half-Polish. So I'm always putting a hit out on myself." - Judy Tenuta

adamosad

I thought that it is better if you add the order of the 12 players. Just player XXX is XXX. e.g ritagnu is 2nd or 1st in your example. So all readers will calculate by themselves the sum of all 3 players and find not only the Backwoods points ( These points are described perfectly above) but the points of the other 2 players too and compare them to see that backwoods indeed won there.

But if you think that this info is useless you can let them out :D It was just a suggestion  :D

QuoteTell you what, you guys just continue to duke it out and I'll let you decide who wins. :lol:

socksey

:lol: