Adding Play-off For Swiss Or Not ?

Started by Tomawaky, November 10, 2005, 10:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

I think to add play-off at the end of the swiss tourney for the next time.
Do you think it's a good or bad idea ?
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

adamosad

Good idea. Do you think about a play off between the 1st and 2nd or about a play off between a group of 4 people? (like league semi-finals and final)

Tomawaky

I still don't know and wait for comments
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

dorbel

Dear Frank, I have tried to e-mail you to request a joker for this session, as I will be travelling until Christmas. The e-mails are always returned, so I am trying this method of contact! Can I have a joker please? best regards, Paul (dorbel)

Tomawaky

QuoteDear Frank, I have tried to e-mail you to request a joker for this session, as I will be travelling until Christmas. The e-mails are always returned, so I am trying this method of contact! Can I have a joker please? best regards, Paul (dorbel)
It's not a bad method  ^_^
But You have this joker already.
Next time try mail via fibsboard or add [FLG] in the subject of your mail to contact fibsleagammon email.

adamosad

Just some questions Tomawaky. What is a Joker? What advantages does it give you? When and how many times per period can we use it?

PS Socksey can you make the last 3 replies with this one included as a different independent topic? (As the joker has nothing to do with the swiss tourney)