News:

welcome to Fibsboard! your global moderators are stog (and mrs stog) socksey sixty diane zorba and a wonderful group of individual board moderators ......thx to ALL

Main Menu

Break

Started by Kari_Grandi, November 26, 2005, 09:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kari_Grandi

This is the reason why Im having a break.
But I warn you, I'll be back ;)

Dale_Ward

You're takin' a break because you had to go to the outhouse?!?

:blink:

What?!?  Didja run outta paper or sumthin'?

:P  

mrbond

WOW!!

How peacefull is that? I'd love to leave the Big Smoke and all the madness, and get away from it all in some secluded country hide!....... Just to recharge the batteries!

Have a lovely time Kari.   ;)  
That will be shaken, not, stirred!

socksey

NICE log home Kari! Beautiful woods!   ;)

I don't think Dale has ever seen an "outhouse"   :lol:

socksey

"Every time a baseball player grabs his crotch, it makes him spit. That's why you should never date a baseball player." - Marsha Warfield

lewscannon

I can see why you need a break, Kari. Gotta do something about all those damn trees in your way

Dale_Ward

QuoteNICE log home Kari! Beautiful woods!   ;)

I don't think Dale has ever seen an "outhouse"   :lol:

socksey
~LOL~

I'll have you know, Socksey, that I spent the first 5 years of my life living in a log cabin in the Kentucky hills!!

That's right... I'm a hillbilly... proud of it!!  And, I'll bet I've seen the insides of more outhouses than you!!

And, I know the real story behind the saying "rougher than a cob".

lewscannon

QuoteNICE log home Kari! Beautiful woods!   ;)

I don't think Dale has ever seen an "outhouse"   :lol:

socksey
~LOL~

I'll have you know, Socksey, that I spent the first 5 years of my life living in a log cabin in the Kentucky hills!!

That's right... I'm a hillbilly... proud of it!!  And, I'll bet I've seen the insides of more outhouses than you!!

And, I know the real story behind the saying "rougher than a cob".

O.K., next Fibs poll: Who has been in the most outhouses? My vote is for Mookie, with Resh a close second.

Mookie

QuoteO.K., next Fibs poll: Who has been in the most outhouses? My vote is for Mookie, with Resh a close second.
Outhouse?  Isn't that where you go after you've told everyone that you're gay?

If so, I've only been there on Thursdays.

mookie