News:

click the random photo on the front page to go directly to the forum

Main Menu

Having A Break

Started by adamosad, December 28, 2005, 11:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamosad

Hi everyone,

I have decided to have a break because of an important examination.

If someone has the time and patience to run the Rating Championship Tourneys for group A the 4 Sundays of January, that will be good for the tourney. If not, I will continue running it from 1 Feb 2006. It was nice to see RCT running very well for 1 year.  In case #2, the tourney will have a break too until 1 Feb 2006.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year  :D

PS I hope that Tomawaky is going to give me a joker for this new FLG session  :D

Tomawaky

QuotePS I hope that Tomawaky is going to give me a joker for this new FLG session  :D
Ok
You got it.
Be back at your best in February
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

socksey

I will host for you on the 1st and maybe for the rest of January if you get no other volunteers.  Need to know the command to tourneybot for setting up TRC.

Good luck with your exams!   ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!   :wub:

socksey

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." - Mother Teresa

adamosad

I want to thx Tomawaky and Socksey for their support. Thx Socksey for your wishes too :)

I am looking forward for league new session to start... This will happen the end of this month Tomawaky or it has already started?  

Tomawaky

Welcome back adamosad.
The Board was full of unread topic today ;-)

Yes new League session will be for march
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."