News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

I'm Working

Started by Tomawaky, January 21, 2006, 11:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

Hello I am updating the posting page on the website to improve flgty brackets and make them dynamic when players post results.

So you can see 3 columns.
The 2 last, team and tourney have been renamed bracket and other.

For the moment, don't use bracket column, cause you will not able to use it. Keep using other to post your tourney matchs.

For the next spring flgty, you will able to use this feature and other column will only available for masters, swiss and playoffs.

If you encouters troubles thanks to advise me.

I will maybe plan a online tourney to test this features in the next weeks.
I still need a random function to make the pairing. And a registration page to subscribe for tourney.

It certainly not difficult to make but if someone have already a php function that make random pairing from a list of players just send me. I will gain few minutes  :)  
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

I updated The winter FLGTY with the automatic bracket
So, you must use now
- the bracket Post for flgty
- the other Post for only Swiss Masters and Play-Off

Here is the link to the new automatic Brackets for the Winter Session

Please us it also for the last Fall results

and in case of trouble let me an email thanks
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Just for The conso bracket.
I have not finished all the bracket to show results but they are registered in the database. I will update this before the end of the week

adamosad

Go on Tomawaky  :yes:   :yes:   :yes: