News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2010 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, jackdaddy, adrian, BallardBG, diane , anononymous , Zorba , sixty_something, ah_clem , kapiti , Drake ,aviator & r_monk

Main Menu

Fridays3, 27th Of January

Started by BushSucks, January 29, 2006, 02:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BushSucks

Hello fibsters,

Results from last F3 tourney:

Winner tansley ! Congrats!

Runner-up: Kari_Grandi! Congrats as well; nice to have the old F3 veteran in the final!

Semi-finalists: EKON, dhamma.

23 players overall joining this tourney, THANKS for playing!

The complete bracket, all pairings can be found on this NEW website, which was updated throughout the tournament every couple of minutes:

http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/tf3.htm

Almost all the players liked that website, since it is very convenient to see all the bracket and upcoming pairings in one view. I hope that Diane and me can use this website for all the next Fridays3 tournaments; still some technical and visual improvements have to be made I guess.

But overall, I think it is just a nice, new, useful feature.

One more word about a TD's job and communication: since we had 23 players (pretty much), and I am a slow typer on the keyboard and not a  native english speaker, it just keeps me busy to answer all the requests from players, answer, explain and so on (especially with this new website and since I don't use TourneyBot anymore, some little things have to be done manually).... I just don't have too much time to waist. So please understand that I have to keep answers and communications short with you players; I don't mean to be unfriendly. Thanks for your support.

One more thing: It was a pleasure to do the tourney without the TourneyBot and do it manually on my own sheet / website. Switch the Bots off.

Monthly results for January 2006 will be posted soon.

See you all on upcoming Fridays3!

Regards, BushSucks

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

diane

QuoteGood Work  :D
I second that - and thanks for helping, Tomawaky  :D
Never give up on the things that make you smile