News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Repbot

Started by Patti, February 21, 2006, 07:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

:lol:   Np!  I have a hard time remembering what happened within one game!   :o Just kidding with you.   ;)

socksey

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?" - Phyllis Diller

lewscannon

Quotesocksey, I basically don't play live people as myself-- only bots.  I have an account that nobody knows is me, that I use for just playing as a normal user.  No drops, no problems.
I've long suspected that Patti and Resh are the same person.

Mookie

WOW!!! 6 pages of posts in response to Resh's report cards!!! We are a lovely community!!!!

MOOKIE

trifling

This topic is old but still there is no fix for the problem.

As a new user I find GossipBot very irritating and complitely useless. Also the endless crusade against droppers is a vaste of time.

If the other player disconnects or leaves unfinished match he should just automacally lose it. This happens in every other bgserver why not here? There could be five minutes time to reconnect but that's it. Saving should be allowed only if both players agree to do so.

If you start a match you finish it or resign it. If you have any personal reasons or connection troubles that's you're problem not the opponents. How funny it would be if you were allowed to "save" matches in real tournament. "Sorry, I don't feel like playing now. Let's see in week or so - maybe."

Propably someone have suggested this million times before but someone should until this problem is fixed.

Chris

Fibs is closed source and its creator neither changes the code nor publishes it.
So bots are the only possible workaround.