News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

Opp Is Not Reporting

Started by FlyingDices, May 29, 2006, 11:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlyingDices

Hello,

i have a small problem with an player. We played our Fibsleague match, and he lost.
Problem now is that he is not reporting. I already wrote him an email, although no answer.

Today i saw him Playing at Fibs, and i used the Chat to ask him politly to report our match, again no answer.

Does anyone of you know what to do now.

Ty for your Help.

FlyingDices

socksey

For Fibsleagammon, you should save your matches first in case you need to prove who won, then report to Tomawaky your problem.

For any of the tourneys and league listed on:  http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/tournament.htm you contact the Director listed there for that tourney/league for any problem you have.   ;)   Also, it's a good idea to read the rules for each tourney/league you play in.  

socksey

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people." - Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC instructor

diane

The player who has not reported this match has not done so because he has lost his password to the site.  When you 'politely' pestered yesterday, he told you that - and that he was in the process of recovering it. When you asked again he was playing a tourney match and did not respond - as much as anything because the situation has not changed. What you should do is wait patiently for the player to recover the password and then confirm it when it is done.  There are four matches waiting to be reported, all carefully noted down on paper until Tomawaky can fix this.

The league hasnt been running very long - there is plenty of time to report these matches - so dont panic.

But in cases where the player does not report matches, nor respond to your tells requesting they do so - the rest of the advice is sound  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Tomawaky

I just have send a password to a player.
Hopping this is the one who will post  :P  
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

FlyingDices

Hello,

thank you all for your fast answer.
Nobody told me about the forgotten password, so i couldnt know.

FlyingDices

diane

Hmm,  :blush: it seems there may have been some confusion of the names 'LuckyDice' and 'Flyingdices', never mind - all is fixed now - and all matches are posted - thanks for helping so quickly Tomawaky  :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile