VIP Donor members get fewer ads;  Donate - don't be late
cheers

Main Menu

Popularity Of Back Gammon

Started by rohin_stoic, June 04, 2006, 11:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rohin_stoic

Hi,

I would like how much big is online backgammon industry is? is it equalivant to what poker player base is. Or is online backgammon have having a capability to beat Poker in coming days.
I know this game is very popular in Europen countries but what is status in USA and china ??

Thanking you
Rohin

gamestoyou

Backgammon industry is quit small at those days. But itââ,¬â,,¢s keep growing that you can say from that fact that poker room sites started to develop backgammon rooms. That started to do ladbrokes.com. Although as every one knows party gaming had their party backgammon but it's no more available but you can find it's skins backgammon masters and backgammon star. Although that backgammon industry is weak in our days you can see and from that that there is a lot of huge and nice poker portals pokerlistings, pokernews, whichpoker and for backgammon nice looking is only the online backgammon and a little bit ugly  ;) but informative backgammon galore and gammoned. I guess the answer is clear  -_-

hastlecastle

For the backgammon rooms I prefer backgammon and for the general backgammon info http://bkgm.com.. Hope this helps!
Regards,
JD

PS. Wanted to add the URL, but it asks the title.. not sure if inserted the link correctly.