News:

enjoy the front page random images , random like dice on fibs! ethereal not material, and try and name them ..

Main Menu

overall TourneyBot winners get t-shirts?

Started by alef, January 21, 2004, 06:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alef

I'll donate some FIBS t-shirts as prizes, up to two per month until stocks run out. I'll let MadMatt, or other tournament directors, decide on the criteria for winning one. Winners can then contact me and I'll send the shirts direct.

-Alef
www.fibsboard.com/tshirt

webrunner

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

MadMatt

This would be great. Kari_Grandi is working on a new tournament that will have monthly winners I believe and will be fully supported by Tbot who will also keep the score and announce the monthly winner etc.. Perhaps the monthly winner could get a T-shirt?
MadMatt
----------

TourneyBot Website

alef

QuoteThis would be great. Kari_Grandi is working on a new tournament that will have monthly winners I believe and will be fully supported by Tbot who will also keep the score and announce the monthly winner etc.. Perhaps the monthly winner could get a T-shirt?

That's already on offer. Any tournament winners on FibsLeaGammon, including overall monthly for the Friday blitzes, can claim their FIBS t-shirt prize by contacting me. But only a few have asked for the shirts. So I guess it needs better publicity from the tournament directors?

Alef

Kari_Grandi

QuoteThat's already on offer. Any tournament winners on FibsLeaGammon, including overall monthly for the Friday blitzes, can claim their FIBS t-shirt prize by contacting me. But only a few have asked for the shirts. So I guess it needs better publicity from the tournament directors?

You're quite right, Alef. I've forgot to mention it to players after the first months.
I have to announce it every time from now on during the tourney.
And actually "Fridays 3" is not a blitz, it's 3pt matches with 5pt final.
Matt mentioned also about FLG's new tourney "Mini-Matches" (2pt matches, 3pt final), starting 8th Feb (saturday) running basically with the same concept as fridays.
It's great if I can donate T-shirts for winners in that tourney also.

Kari

alef

QuoteIt's great if I can donate T-shirts for winners in that tourney also.

Definitely! Since we've broken even on the printing costs I want to return the full "profits" of the remaining shirts to the backgammon community. If anyone has a tournament that would like FIBS shirts as prizes don't hesitate to contact me.

Likewise I've been giving one free shirt to every individual who has significantly contributed towards FIBS: administrators, client/bot creators, etc. If you think you qualify and haven't yet received a shirt from me then get in touch.

T-shirts are still for sale and the profits of these are paying for the shipping costs for the various tournament prizes.

-Alef