News:

"Fibsboard allows for more considered reading and response, whereas Fibs shout is a more intuitive interaction"

Main Menu

New Gammon Site - Join The Million Dollar Tourney

Started by partygammon, August 02, 2006, 04:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

partygammon

PartyGammon.com is making history with the first backgammon tournament ever to feature a guaranteed $1 million in prize money! Qualify online exclusively at PartyGammon.com and you could win one of 64 tournament prize packages worth $12,500.

The tournament will take place from January 21 through January 25, 2007 at the famous Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, where the World Championships of Backgammon was held at the peak of its popularity between 1975 and 1978.

The winner of the PartyGammon.com Million will receive a massive $500,000 minimum, and the remaining prize pool will be distributed to the runner up, the two semi-finalists, and the four quarter-finalists. The top four players in the Consolation Tournament will also receive significant cash prizes. Plus, there will be plenty of side action to add to the atmosphere, including mini jackpots and an exciting Super Jackpot.

TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE TOURNEY DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE AND USE BONUS CODE GAMMONKING WHEN REGISTERING YOUR NEW ACCOUNT.

dorbel

I have no financial interest in partygammon, although I am paid to write for their free online mag, Gammonlife. However, the people involved in this are entirely reputable, the tournament will take place and I heartily recommend this to fibsters, as a sideline to fibs play of course!