News:

we welcome new Sponsors..keep the board going.....advertise your thing for a modest donation contact the webmaster@fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Javafibs Question

Started by KDP, August 25, 2006, 12:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDP

i want to experiment with creating my own custom board with the java fibs but if i dont like the results i want to go back to the vector board.  my question is does anyone know what the default settings are for the vector board?  thanks in advance.

spielberg

cthulu at  Java Fibs creator
will know having written it.

alef I believe once did some custom boards multi talenteted

zgur

Hi all,
I'm very interested in playing bg on my mobile.
Do you know is there a fibs client for mobile phones?

regards.

zgur

diane

If you had just made it a bit further down the list of topics to 'Other fibs clients' and looked in there - perhaps you would have seen the topic 'Mobile Clients' with links to and discussions about clients for mobile phones :) I understand that you probably came here because phones use java - but this is about a specific client for PC or MAC - follow this link to something more relevant http://www.fibsboard.com/index.php/topic,898.0.html

I wouldn't advise it though - the connections are very unstable - you will quickly rack up a lot of saved games and an associated bad reputation.  I personally gag anyone I see log in on a mobile client to ensure I don't take an invite from them by accident.  Sorry - but the constant dropping and reconnecting - or worse still, not reconnecting, makes for a very miserable game.
Never give up on the things that make you smile