News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

MGNU bots go linux

Started by webrunner, January 25, 2004, 01:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

For the last 7 months the mgnu bots ran on my windows machine, totally slowing it down.
I have recently installed a small linux server wich now hosts Tourneybot as well as the mgnu bots (mgnu_advanced, mgnu_expert, mgnu_WClass).
Rod from parlorplay was kind enough to give me the source of parlorbot so i could transfer the bots to linux.

The old bots ran where written in Visual Basic by TucsonAZ, who also created 3DFibs. He provided me with the passwords for the bots.
Thanks for all your great work Tucson!

There where some problems at first (the bots frooze after a while) but now they seem to run ok. I also modified some of the gnubg settings (Thanks Rod!) to match their performance with their names.

And.. i added another bot called mgnu_expertII that runs at the same level as mgnu_expert.

Hope you all enjoy them as i do a lot.
;)

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Tom

I have just started the Advanced and World Class bots running on my server under the names:

BlunderBot
BlunderBot_II

GammonBot
GammonBot_II
GammonBot_III
GammonBot_IV

tom

inim

:thumbsup2:

Marked the new bot gang as such in RepBot's DB.
This space is available for rent by advertisers. Call 0900-INIMITE today, and see your sales skyrocketing in no time! New customers receive free Vl@9rĂ¥ and a penis enlargement set as a bonus! We support banners, flash banners, and scrollers. Discrete handling by our HQ on the Dutch Antilles.