Repbot/javafibs

Started by VictorJ, September 04, 2006, 02:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorJ

Can someone tell me how to access repbot when my client is JavaFIBS. I need the dummy version please as I am lost. Thanks.

Vic

spielberg

Sure.

Repbot is totally separate from javafibs and is a program running on the fibs server.

In your command window (usually bottom left in JavaFibs) type " t repbot help " , hit "enter" and then the bot will respond with its lists of commands.

socksey

I made 2 programmable buttons for repbot.  One is for "ask" and one for "list" like this:  "tell RepBot ask %Player" and "tell RepBot l %Player".  For these buttons, I chose the silhouette of the man with and A for ask and an L for list.

With these buttons, you simply click the nick on the players list, then click the button and you will see Repbot reply in lower left window.   ;)

socksey

diane

QuoteFor these buttons, I chose the silhouette of the man with and A for ask and an L for list.

With these buttons, you simply click the nick on the players list, then click the button and you will see Repbot reply in lower left window.   ;)

And to save you searching through your list of programmable buttons - it would be helpful to know they are here..repbot buttons

;)  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

Thanks, diane!  All that happened when I was new to Fibsboard, wasn't checking "active topics" daily, and I missed it entirely.   :(

Gogogiz helped me with my buttons when I first got JavaFibs, so I never had a file for them.   :)

socksey

"I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back." - Zsa Zsa Gabor