Fibsboard update

Started by webrunner, September 17, 2006, 01:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Quote from: socksey on October 02, 2006, 01:01:49 AM
I LOVE green!   :yes:  Leave it alone!   :cool:

Why does this not surprise me  ;)

Yes - a poll is the way to go, if you can change the colour scheme - I thought it was a like it or lump it situation  :)

One more thing on searching / navigation, I am finding myself more and more missing the 'view recent posts' option. Many a time I read a post and then think of something I want to add sometime later - then re-finding the post is a bit pesky - especially if you cant remember what thread it was in. The old option to view posts over a definable time scale was an excellent short cut for that.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

spielberg

Quote from: diane on October 02, 2006, 12:57:20 PM
Quote from: socksey on October 02, 2006, 01:01:49 AM
I LOVE green!   :yes:  Leave it alone!   :cool:

socksey

Why does this not surprise me  ;)

It's sox's well known nay legendary plant fetish.

adrian

I love women, not green!  :wub:
I love games, not wars.  :mellow:
I love food, not :cry:
I love to rest, not to  :sleep:

:blush: Love you all.
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

Tomawaky

Quote from: webrunner on October 02, 2006, 12:05:47 AM
we have been having in some browsers (not FireFox).

I use firefox and got those kind of trouble
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

webrunner

Hmmm.. i didn't know that.
Could you be more specific on what the problems are, it is working perfectly for me. :blink:
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

socksey

QuoteIt's sox's well known nay legendary plant fetish.

Yes!   :yes:

QuoteLove you all.

Yes!   :yes:

I still find the best way to find everything is in forums.  Newest stuff at the end.  Older stuff in category by date.

Best thing, so far, in new program, is NO SPAM!

socksey

The cardiologist's diet:  If it tastes good, spit it out.   :wacko:

Tomawaky

Quote from: webrunner on October 03, 2006, 07:29:20 AM
Hmmm.. i didn't know that.
Could you be more specific on what the problems are, it is working perfectly for me. :blink:

I spoke about "unread troubles"
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

webrunner

I know, but could you be a bit more specific. What unread problems are you having. Why do you think there is a problem?
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

adamosad

The karma thing is a clever idea and the lower limit of posts is an excellent criterion too. A guy that has significant low posts cannot judge expert people with a significant higher number of posts. Additionally, this idea motivates players to post at least the minimum number of posts to give them the right to vote (more people discuss in the board and this gives extra utility to the site). I am not sure which is the optimum lower bound but I am sure that we have to congrats Eric for this idea.  :applaus:

By the way Eric, is there any way for the user to see the fibsters who applaud him and the users who smite him?

webrunner

Nope, it is completely anonymous. It is not even saved so i can't see it either.
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

webrunner

And that is a good thing otherwise people would give people smites because they gave them a smite, like retaliation .
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

socksey

Someone has been so smitten by my beauty that she has smote me in revenge!  Smite that!   :lol:

socksey

"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough." - Frank Crane