News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

Delfibs

Started by delfibs, September 18, 2006, 07:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

Always the same problem since the beginning !
I have an error message when it starts telling me that it can't open c:\documents and settings\myprofil\Buttons\aaron.copie.bmp  wacko

Why does it search image in my profil rather than in his particular file in programs Files\delfibs ?
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

delfibs

Tomawaky : can you post here you delfibs.ini file (it is a text file)? thanks

Tomawaky

It's ok
I deleted my shortcut and create it again and all is working fine now  :wacko:
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

delfibs

Delfibs 0.97 available

-Add import function for javafibs user in file->import The program will ask for your rating file. You will find it in Javafibs_Installation_Directory\User\Your_Login (Thanks to spielberg for the idea and his files)
-Add basic tourneybot interface. From here, players can see the ongoing tourneys, register and submit loss;
Directors can create tourneys, view tourneys, players and start tourneys. The ditector's part hasn't  been tested as my experience is too poor to become a tourney director. So feedback is welcome...
-Delfibs will now show stats much faster (about 10 times faster)

Tomawaky

Great But import data from javafibs create one entry for each match played even with the same player in the opponents list.
Possible to correct this ?

Then it would be great to have the possibility to change the board....
And also the window sizable

delfibs

Yes i saw that, when correcting the drawing speed of the stats i introduced a small bug, i will correct it today.
Change the board: you have 2 boards available, in preference-> board, if i have the the permission of the authors i can adapt the boards from BGBlitz as they use a near data format. but it's difficult to find their Email.
Resize the window : not possible, board and checkers are bitmaps, they don't resize. All what i can do is include a larger board.

delfibs

version 0.971 available
Corrects the bug found by tomawaky

Tomawaky

Thanks for the bug
I think a larger board would be great.
Many players like a full windows board and resolution are always bigger and bigger.

delfibs

Version 0.972 available
-2 small bugs correction
-4 new boards for tamawaky.  1 small and 3 bigs for 1280*1024 resolution

You have to download the install file, update will not work for the new boards.

Tomawaky

Very thanks :worshippy:
Great work

One other question.
Why preferences are always restore to default each time the software is installed.
I am not sur it is the best way to do.

Tomawaky

Have got this error 10057 in function send. Socket is not connected ! :unsure:

Tomawaky

Ok I found where is the bug !

Try to Fill the preferences profile with a last name in 2 parts, which is my case  :ohmy: You will not able to connect anymore...
Then replace it with one single word or delete it and it's working  :smile:

delfibs

Delfibs ver 0.974 available
-correct the bug found by tomawaky
-Tab selected in the right panel will be restore next time you launch delfibs
-sort column and sort order off the players list will be store
-Analyse with gnubackgammon will be available in the game panel. You'll see 2 play analyse and cube decision. To avoid cheating, the analyse will not be available for the current game of the match when you're playing.

Auto update will not work for this version, please relaod the install file from the server.

socksey

Is Delfibs only for Windows OS?  I have Win XP.  Am i obsolete already?   :wacko: 

socksey

"Golden, Ripe, Boneless Bananas, 39 Cents A Pound." - Ad in the "Missoulian" by Orange Street Food Farm

delfibs

It works on windows xp and windows 98.

socksey

Good!  I'll give it a try.   :)

socksey

"Real excellence and humility are not incompatible one with the other, on the contrary they are twin sisters." -Jean Baptiste Lacordaire, Letters to Young Men

delfibs

Version 0.975 available
Correct the drag and drop checker bug
Correct a bug that was crashing the client.. I finally get it!! I was looking for if for weeks now.

socksey

And where do we download it again?

socksey

"I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple." - Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President when asked about his illegal fundraising activities that took place in a Buddhist temple.

delfibs

If you have the previous version (0.974), you can update with help->Check for updates.
If you have an older version, just use the link in the first post.
http://homeproduction.free.fr/delfibs.exe

socksey

OK, I have tried DelFibs and after having reread all the posts here, and exploring all the functions as best I could, I could not find anything about font.  The font is too small for me.  It needs to be larger and bolder for me.  Can this be personalized?  Also, the help/index function did not bring up any index.  Found this problem while trying to find a font change.

socksey

"The life of the law has not been logic; it has been experience." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr