News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2012 cheers!
..thx Botchee, sixty, zorba, caleb, ettu, trrroglodyte, diane, aviator, r_monk ,captainmubbers,Tom roygbiv*, anonymous and yyy

Main Menu

Droppers from Odesys, the server used by mobile phones addicts.

Started by adrian, September 29, 2006, 07:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

Hello Friends! Please share your feelings about dropping from a new home..
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

diane

Er, a strange poll, but there you go...

Yes - these clients are driving me mad - as you will have seen from my other post.  I have however met one or two good players from this source - and even managed something like a fun conversation with one.  But overall - I am avoiding them until the technology moves along and gives them a stable connection!
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Ramses

i changed the function of the pedals at my steeringwheel, where i normaly shift the gears, now they work as a left and right mousebutton, and the Board is displayed through my Head-Up-Display. B)

rebayona

Quote from: diane on September 29, 2006, 07:17:01 PM
I have however met one or two good players from this source - and even managed something like a fun conversation with one.  But overall - I am avoiding them until the technology moves along and gives them a stable connection!

I wish that would be me :P

No, not all odesys mobile players are droppers. I play mostly from there and rarely have connection problems, and play almost as fast as a PC player.
My nickname might sound girlie, but it is just my lastname, so please, stop flirting with me Romeos. It's awkard.