News:

Free Competition --3 won copies of Bgblitz2Go details  here http://www.fibsboard.com/free-competition-win-bgblitz2go-p85

Main Menu

Private Tournaments on GammonEmpire

Started by GammonEmpire, October 08, 2006, 11:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GammonEmpire

Hi all

we at GammonEMpire are planning to run some private tournaments with cash prizes for the fibsboard members.

I was wondering what do you think will be an appropiate prize? and what do you think will be a suitable price for entering the tournament?

Any comment would be appreciated

Cheers

Tomawaky

How much do you have ?  :lol: As many 0 as you want would be perfect, event better if possible. :yes:
Will you give some credits for the Fibsboard members ?
How do you will control that only fibsBoard members will play ?
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

webrunner

We can post here a code that is only visible for fibsboard members.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

GammonEmpire

Hi again Guys and Girls

the Tournament will be held on the 10th of November in our server. access will be allowed only to fibsboard memebers by a special password that will be posted here later on. satellite tournaments will follow the big event. in these tournaments you'll have the opportunity to win free entry. more details coming soon!!!

Tomawaky

Maybe thinking about 2 sessions would not be bad if we look to the fibsters. Some are in the Europe and others in the US and timing zone are quite different
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

webrunner

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |