News:

click the random photo on the front page to go directly to the forum

Main Menu

No connection possible with DelFibs

Started by Blaugrana, February 04, 2007, 04:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaugrana

Don`t know why,  but I cannot connect with DelFibs. Server is set to: fibs.com, Port to: 4321 and I know my username and  password.
What shall I do?

socksey

You might try downloading another client.   :)  Javafibs is my recommendation.   B)

socksey

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free? - unknown

webrunner

That is not a real solution Socksey ;)

Do you have a firewall Blaugrana?
Can you connect using telnet?
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Blaugrana

Of course I can connect with telnet, and with my Java Fibs there is also no problem.

diane

I tried my version of delfibs today - I haven't updated so it is still V0.9 beta 10, it definitely used to connect to fibs - but it wont now.  Well, more specifically it says it is doing, and that it is connected - but nothing else happens - no player lists or anything - telling me more realistically that it isn't connecting at all.  Since it displays both the username and the password I can see that both of those are entered correctly and the site and port are correct too.  All very odd if you ask me!
Never give up on the things that make you smile

delfibs

I try to download the on line version and reinstall it, i had no problem to connect to fibs. Did you spelled your password correctly, was fibs down or lagging, was your internet connection active? i can't see no other reasons.