Sezame League

Started by hansepunk+, March 13, 2007, 09:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansepunk+

Tataaaaaaaaa...and voilà: my first thread on Fibs Board ever!  :thumbsup2:

It's one for the newbies in Fibsleagammon, where all beginners as I am could discuss:

How to register for a tourney?
Where to post a result or to forfeit a match?
What to do if lost on the homepage?  :unhappy:
How to arrange the league matches?

And most important: how to win - once in a while?   :wacko:

Just go ahead...

socksey

QuoteHow to register for a tourney?
Tomawaky is the man to see.  You can email him here on Fibsboard.  Just click on his name by finding him in the forum, and you will find an email link.

QuoteWhere to post a result or to forfeit a match?
To confirm a win, go here:  http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/confirm.htm  To post a loss, go here:  http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/post.php

QuoteWhat to do if lost on the homepage?
You'll have to be more specific here.

QuoteHow to arrange the league matches?
You have to make your own arrangements either by email (click on name when you find the list of players for your league), or leave a message on Fibs for your opponent, or ask when you see the opponent playing on Fibs.

QuoteAnd most important: how to win - once in a while?
:laugh:  You're on your own on that one, although reading one of the good books on backgammon might help, like something by Magriel.   ;)

socksey

"Technical skill is mastery of complexity while creativity is mastery of simplicity." - E. Christopher Zeeman

Tomawaky

thanks socksey
it's perfect
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

hansepunk+

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh, big misunderstanding, sorry   :wacko:

@socksey:
Thank you very much for your nice answers,  :cool:
but I already got to know the ropes of Fibsleagammon (well, at least I hope I do...)

My questions (as "What to do if lost on the homepage?") were meant in a rhetorical way, I just wanted to give some examples what to write and ask in this thread...kind of animation.

However, you made the first useful posting: perfect!

johnwayne

okay, i think i got it now.  I might have screwed something up with the match johnwayne vs. patapouf, in registering THE LOSS! i think i corrected it, but if that proves to be an issue later, just let me know.

smurfette enjoys the gangbang!

Tomawaky

there is 2 posts
One with forfeith one without
Which one must I keep ? I suppose the one without forfeit if you played
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

johnwayne

yes, we played, sorry about that Tomawaky.  Also, when i go to confirm wins on the confirm screen, what do i put in the blank field, by the match.  I've posted my losses, but dont know what to do with the W's.  Thanks

JW
smurfette enjoys the gangbang!

Tomawaky