News:

You can now show us where you live by placing a pin on the Google map in your profile.

Main Menu

Gammonline is open to all with read only access

Started by Tomawaky, April 22, 2007, 04:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

Hello everybody,
A great news for those who want to improve their game. Gammonline is now open to all for read only.

Only members are allowed to post message in the forum or vote for the online match but both and all the articles posted there, can be viewed. Cause now this online backgammon website is open for all readers and players who love backgammon.

You can check also the tournament I run there.
This is a Swiss format where the winner will be the last player with less than 3 loss.
The tourney is still actually running and you can download most of the matchs that have been played there.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

It don't last long  :blush:
Because of the bad behaviour of play65/GammonEmpire

Quote from: Kit Woolsey Date=Saturday, 2 June 2007, at 11:28 p.m.

I am officially breaking off all contact with play65. I will no longer be supporting this site.
The online match and the forum will be continuing as usual. Go to
http://www.fibs.com/golarchive/

and log in in the usual manner.

You can still have access to articles and archives but not to the online match and forum (except if you subscribe : cost is $36)
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."