News:

click the random photo on the front page to go directly to the forum

Main Menu

delfibs bug and wish list

Started by gammondude, June 11, 2007, 02:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gammondude

hi,  ive been trying out your client and really like it alot and feel it has a lot to offer fibsters, but ive found a small bug in the newest version.  i have my preferences set to greet my opponent at the beginning of a match and thank him/her after the  match is over.  what ive found is that my opponent gets the "good match thanks for playing" message at the end of each game instead of at the end of the match.  its just a small thing but could prove to be annoying.

as far as a wish list, the only thing i could suggest is to get in touch with whoever is maintaining the fibs website and get him to add a delfibs synopsis/review to the list of windows available clients.  i think that if more people saw what you had to offer more folks would try it out.  keep up the good work.

oh, one other thing.  on the new boards, the green felt board with the red/white checkers, the board is too large.  by that i mean i cant see the bottom checkers. 

Tom

Bug: When I roll doubles it only lets me move two checkers until I refresh the table