News:

happy holidays! take your board to the beach!

Main Menu

Cant register for League

Started by Craecker, June 25, 2007, 02:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craecker

Hello,

i tried to register at fibsleagammon.free.fr because i want to join the league, but it always says: CANT REGISTER

can someone help?

thx
Gregor

*edit: I also tried to contact Tomawaky per email, but his email address seems to be dead...

socksey

Try this:  http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/tournament.htm

If you can't join there, try emailing Tomawaky from fibsboard.  Go to members, then find Tomawaky.

If that doesn't work, maybe Tomawaky is away.  I'm sure he will contact you as soon as he can.   ;)

socksey

When asked, 'Who or what is the greatest love of your life?' Clothing designer Bill Blass answered succinctly, "My Dogs."...

Tomawaky

Hi Craecker,

I have no more internet access for the moment and it is not easy actually  :blink:
But send me like you did via fibsboard info you posted to subscribe and message error you've got and I will try to correct or post it for you.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Ok I've got it.
It's just because you can't register twice.
You will be in for the next session
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

nixo

Hi everybody.
I like to play again in the League but I have the same problem then Craeker
Thanks for helping me Tomawaky   :unsure:

Tomawaky

Happy to see players coming back  :eager:
No more seat Nixo. You're now in the Sezame1 with few people for the moment. Sorry for this  :dontknow:

nixo

Thanks a lot Tomawaky.
Sesame1 will do the job as I will have some internet problem due to my home moving
But I promise I'll do my best to play all my matches. Backgammon virus has taken me again.