News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2014 cheers! MAffi diane Tom Zorba  Sixty_something Linus & Aviator

Main Menu

'off_in_the_shower' or rude behavior 2

Started by VirginB, November 28, 2007, 10:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirginB

Hello,

after this nice chat I had while playing with 'off_in_the_shower' I asked myself if it is possible to drop a game without getting a bad reputation. I just endured this (see below) because I was afraid of getting one because of dropping...

What would you have done?

Kind regards
VirginB

Quoteoff_in_the_shower kibitzes: I will probably win so don't take it too hard
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: I will probably win so don't take it too hard
You kibitz: :-) GL from [censored]
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: time to double the stakes LOL
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: I'm sure you'll make the wrong decision .. so here's the cube
[some minutes pass]
You kibitz: ... still waiting...
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Here's a present for you
[some minutes pass]
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: suck on this for a while
[some minutes pass]
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Take or pass sucker
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: You you don't know when to quit
You kibitz: Would you please be polite!
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: This is what I think you you're lousy play ...
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Take it and lose lol
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: this is ridiculous VirginB here, have a cube LOL
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Here's a cube ... you know where you can stick it
[I took a minute off to file a complaint to the repbot]
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: WHIP !!
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: do you know how to read ?
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: you've gotta be friggin kidding me LOL
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: good thing you're getting all the luck .. 'cause it would really be a blowout otherwise
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Double THIS !
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Amazing how someone who played as bad as you did can get to the point where they end up giving a pass cube ...
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: my 86 year old grandmother can play a hell of a lot better than you
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: you can say more than that, you are all talk and no substance
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: you've gotta be friggin kidding me LOL
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Take it and whine !!!
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: You think you can play ?
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: maybe you shouldn't play games of skill ... you're better suited to games of luck
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Here's a cube .. don't lose it LOL I want it back when you misjudge and think you'll win
[some minutes pass]
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: suck on this for a while
[some minutes pass]
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: think about it hard .... then do the wrong thing again ROFL
[some minutes pass]
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Take this cube and shove it
[some minutes pass]
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: Here's a cube .. don't lose it LOL I want it back when you misjudge and think you'll win
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: LOL
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: you don't deserve to win
off_in_the_shower kibitzes: put simply .. you kind of suck
You kibitz: thx for the nice conversation
off_in_the_shower: you didn't win ... HA HA
[indeed I have lost 4:5]

maria

Ummmm.... you do realize that off_in_the_shower is a bot and is programmed to say everything it kibitzed during your game?

VirginB

:blink: ... errrrrrr... frankly? No.

So you say the bot just repeated things he'd just overheard in chats of other players?

Nice.  :cry:

maria

Quote from: VirginB on November 29, 2007, 09:46:15 PM
:blink: ... errrrrrr... frankly? No.

So you say the bot just repeated things he'd just overheard in chats of other players?

Nice.  :cry:

No, he's saying things he's been programmed to say.
But I heard a rumor that the things he DOES say were actually spoken by a certain FIBSter who shall remain nameless.

sixty_something

bot or not, thanks for shining some light on another example of rude behavior .. if nothing but a bot, it is almost humorous .. but i wasn't aware of it .. nor, i suspect, are many others, particularly newbies .. which is a good reason why i seldom recommend fibs to friends unless i know they have a good sense of humor and won't take this kind of stuff too seriously .. i mean, someday i'd like to play my grandchildren here - maybe even someday before they are forty and i'm ninety_something

while excerpts of transcripts like this are always subject to being taken with a grain of salt, maybe they will make others think twice about repeating the example and at least supply a good list of candidates for the villians list

sixty
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me