News:

check out the new Small ads section (Menu top left of  front page ... Snowie 4! SOLD!!!!advertise on fibsboard and turn all that "hanging around software "into ready cash -- small ads just £5!!!

Main Menu

Any news?

Started by amalesh, January 03, 2008, 11:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amalesh

Does anybody knows some news about this great client or from delfibs himself?

I started a german backgammon blog and wanna write something about fibs and the clients... would be useful to know if there is further development of delfibs

delfibs

I'm not developing delfibs for the moment. Too busy. But the project is not abandoned. I hope i can find time to at least write a help file and correct the last bugs.

amalesh

Thank you for the info!

webrunner

Would you like anyone to help you keeping this alive?
It would be a shame to let it die, such a nice piece of software.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

PersianLord

Quote from: webrunner on May 25, 2008, 10:39:57 PM
Would you like anyone to help you keeping this alive?
It would be a shame to let it die, such a nice piece of software.

exactly my thoughtm, webbie. i really got sad when inim told me that the coder is no longer interested in developing the project. with a little debugging, delfibs will be really the 1st choice of every fibster, as it was intended.

regards
The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K