News:

thx diane, jeeves Caleb sixty Zorba  Linus & jackdaddy Tom  Michael r_monk Anonymous  Jade & roygbiv*  our 2013 donors..cheers! we will really need Help this year as i think we will need a better Host server

Main Menu

Programmable button

Started by Tomawaky, January 14, 2004, 09:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

Have trouble whan I define my programmable button.
They disapear when I make change.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

cthulhu

QuoteHave trouble whan I define my programmable button.
They disapear when I make change.
I'm sorry but I quite not understand the problem. Does the button disappear? When?

To make a new button:

1) Type in the text and select the icon you want.
2) Press the add button.
3) Press the ok button.

If you want to change an existing button:

1) Mark the button you want to change.
2) Make the changes to the text and/or icon.
3) Press the Update button.
4) Press ok.

Tomawaky

I know and understand well how it's working but the buttons file sometimes is flush and don't really know why !
Maybe when I make change or add new button or just when I close Javafibs, the next time I start the buttons have disapear and the files is empty !!!!
Can't understand why !
Is someone else has got this trouble ?
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

cthulhu

It sounds really strange. Do you have problems with your friends and villains files too?

Try running JF with the .bat file instead of running the Jar file directly. Then you will receive errors in the dos window if they happen. And it would make it easier for me to know what can possibly be wrong. Check the window after you close JF.

No one else has said anything about this problem and it has never happened to me.

Tomawaky

ok I will try the bat file.
it sounds very strange to me too  :o
and have no explanation

I will advise If i see something new

Tomawaky

always the same trouble with javafibs2001 with more explanation :

When I exit I got error messages like below and my buttons file is deleted and replaced with a buttons file with a 0K size !

cthulhu

Ok, thanks. I checked the code and can't really see any errors. I'll make some changes in a few days and see if it helps for you.  

Tomawaky

It seems that updating java correct the trouble....
we'll see !