News:

NEW! Get all Tourneybot Results from the new Board here: http://www.fibsboard.com/tourneybot-results/

Main Menu

New Global moderator

Started by webrunner, January 20, 2008, 01:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

I have assigned a new Global moderator: sixty_something. I asked him because he has shown a considarable amount of commitment to expand the functionality and information on Fibsboard in the last few months. Thanks Sixt! :thumbsup2:

Being a global moderator means he is able to moderate all over the forum and (like socksey and myself) has a say in decisions to add new stuff to the site. Also he will be one of the persons to ask questions on usage and content. He's new at this so bear with him for a while ;)
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

burper

rossa

Congratulations, sixty_something!  :)

Very well ! :thumbsup2:

sixty_something

thanks, y'all  :blush:

Rocinante and i are at your service

:s40:

A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

stog

it gives me great pleasure to announce that diane is a new global moderator -------she has gold wings on this here fibsboard and has much experience of all things FIBS and knows much of the way of fibsters........she, being UK based, can assist on our GMT time zone.

We are blessed with an excellent team of moderators......
thx all :)

diane

Thanks stog, I will endeavour to cover that morning shift on days when I am not working  ;)  Thanks for trusting me, and feel free to offer guidance as required  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

dropper

Congrats, diane.

I'm pleased to see a potential new chapter starting in the soap operatic epic of fibsphilia.
The fibster formerly known as alef.

stog

it gives me great pleasure to announce that Zorba is a new global moderator -------he has experience on this here fibsboard and has much experience of all things FIBS and backgammon, and knows much of the way of fibsters........he, being EU based, can also assist on our GMT time zone.

We are indeed blessed with an excellent team of moderators......
thx all  :)

diane

Welcome Zorba, and thanks for saying yes  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

maria

Quote from: stog on April 26, 2009, 12:26:23 AM
it gives me great pleasure to announce that Zorba is a new global moderator -------he has experience on this here fibsboard and has much experience of all things FIBS and backgammon, and knows much of the way of fibsters........he, being EU based, can also assist on our GMT time zone.

We are indeed blessed with an excellent team of moderators......
thx all  :)

101 alohas and new & improved stuff.
:thumbsup2:

Zorba

Thanks for asking and thanks for the welcome :)

I'm reading around a bit to see what I got myself into this time! I hope it will be mostly a good experience and that all sorts of FIBSters will come here regularly to exchange stories, pictures, backgammon problems; all sorts of things that just don't fit into the shout window. A big thank you to webrunner for setting this all up and maintaining it for years; stog for taking over, re-shaping and maintaining it now; all fellow moderators of course and all members for their contributions over the years!
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

socksey

Welcome, zorbrooooooooooo!!!!!!!!  xoxoxxo   :wub:

Good choice, stog!   ;)

Happy fibsboarding, zorba!   :thumbsup2:

socksey

"The United States goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is a well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own. If the United States took up all foreign affairs, it would become entangled in all the wars of interest and intrigue, which assume the colors and usurp the standard of freedom. She might become the dictatress of the world. She would be no longer the ruler of her own soul." – President John Quincy Adams

webrunner

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |