How to turn the board around?

Started by snygg, January 30, 2008, 11:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snygg

Hej,

since bbgt doesn`t seem to work with Vista I need to use 3dfibs now. I can`t find a way to turn the board around. I dont like to play the direction 3dfibs makes me... it slowes me down...

Is it posible to turn the board around?

Thanks
snygg

snygg

nobody?

so i guess it`s not possible?

THX anyway.....

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Kari_Grandi

As 'clever' answer as tomawakys would be, that try to learn to play in both directions. Maybe if you'll someday play live bg, you'll find it useful.

socksey

By all means, you must learn to play either direction equally well and comfortable!   :thumbsup2: 

socksey

You can never get a cup of tea large enough, or a book long enough, to suit me. - C.S. Lewis

sixty_something

ok, socksey, when we play face to face, i get the home court bearing off to the right .. but you're correct, of course, i just haven't played across a real board much since finding fibs .. i know when i see boards set up bearing off to the left, i am generally flummoxed and desperately want to change it  :s49:

but you've given me a good idea (as usual) .. i think i'll start posting some problems in the new problem series bearing off to the left .. i even included pip counts in a problem or two recently, just for you  :wub:

Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.
-- Georg Wilhelm , O Magazine, September 2003
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

socksey

Quoteso i guess it`s not possible?

I wouldn't say it's impossible until I heard from the creator of 3DFibs.   :laugh:

Quoteok, socksey, when we play face to face, i get the home court bearing off to the right ..

Ok, but I insist on changing dice colors after each match!   :lol:

socksey

There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven. - Dave Barry