News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Move 103 - Where to hit?

Started by sixty_something, January 31, 2008, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixty_something

If the board image does not appear in the question above, you may view it in the attached file below.

one vote per user .. results of the poll are shown after you have voted

then, open the text file below for a copy of the GNUbg analysis or you may enter the ID's below into GNUbg or Snowie to evaluate your answer:

Position ID: 4HPkQSDgc+QBKA   Match ID: cImyABAAEAAA

A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday, does not know what it is today, nor what it is trying to do. We are trying to do a futile thing if we do not know where we came from or what we have been about.
-- Woodrow Wilson 28th president of US (1856 - 1924)
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

rubreg

I think you asked me about this one in the shouts earlier today (sorry, was playing & had only half an eye on the shouts...). --> nope, didn't get this one right, but at least I picked the 2nd best move...

Great problems though! Thanks a lot for the effort - and keep 'em coming  :cool:

Tomawaky

take the second too by doing it too fast ;-)
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."