News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2011 cheers! ..thx godwinson, webrunner, stog, spielberg*, hartkegirl, KissMyAss*, ettu*,  jackdaddy*, diane, caleb, sixty_something*, Zorba*, aviator, Tom*, anonymous*, roygbiv*, r_monk *

Main Menu

jellyfish

Started by davie100, February 24, 2008, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davie100

is it possible to analyze saved games with gammon empire
using jellyfish,i once wrote the moves down and ran through it but it was a laborius task , i have jellyfish tutor is it better to get analyzer or this gnub software that sounds much too complicated for a simpleton like myself, i did read somewhere that you could have them analyzed for a quid a game

Hardy_whv

If you have a match log, it should be possible to analyze the match, however, JellyFish only allows you to analyse the match move-wise, i.e. you have to analyse every single move. Very annoying if you have a 9-pointer with more than 400 moves to analyze   :sleep:

Also, JellyFish is not the strongest software any more. Snowie and GNU Backgammon are significantly stronger.

So I'd recommend to install GNUBG. There you get the possibility to analyze whole matches.

Hardy  B)
Visit "Hardy's Backgammon Pages"

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

dorbel

Definitely download Gnu and learn to use it with Zorba's excellent guide. Also, don't play on GammonEmpire! There are serious doubts as to their reliability! Stick to fibs.

boomslang

Quote from: dorbel on February 24, 2008, 09:15:18 PM
   and learn to use it with Zorba's excellent guide.

... which can be found here.