News:

enjoy the front page random images , random like dice on fibs! ethereal not material, and try and name them ..

Main Menu

Trying to schedule a match

Started by kopmann, March 13, 2008, 07:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kopmann

dialogue:
You tell DeaDice: wonna play league after your match?
DeaDice says: mo thx.
You tell DeaDice: ok..give me a date and time when you can play
DeaDice says: hey...you see i'm in a tight match...go way...rude guy...

No comment!

Regards, Christian

spielberg

This is a storm in a teacup really but anyway here's my two cents:

1 When scheduling a match with anyone bear in mind you're likely to get a much more civilised response when they're not currently playing. One good method that's commonly used is to "message OPPONENT I'm likely to be around on fibs..... message me back if our paths don't cross".

2 Everyone has the right to be unreasonable on occasions - a very, very few fibsters are unreasonable all the time, almost certainly none of these play in the leagues.

Steve

lewscannon

Quote from: spielberg on March 13, 2008, 03:29:25 PM
This is a storm in a teacup really but anyway here's my two cents:

1 When scheduling a match with anyone bear in mind you're likely to get a much more civilised response when they're not currently playing. One good method that's commonly used is to "message OPPONENT I'm likely to be around on fibs..... message me back if our paths don't cross".

2 Everyone has the right to be unreasonable on occasions - a very, very few fibsters are unreasonable all the time, almost certainly none of these play in the leagues.

I try to schedule my periods of being unreasonable, though I can be flexible about it.

Steve

don

kopmann, be patient and be polite.  Dea's OK.  Don't bug her while she's playing, if she requests it.  You have 3 months to complete the match!

Meanwhile, has nobody noticed the name, kopmann, juxtaposed with DeaDice?  This is probably the source of zyxtcba's final paragraph in his rant!

--
don
So many string dimensions, so little space time...

Tomawaky

Quote from: don on March 15, 2008, 03:02:27 AM
You have 3 months to complete the match!

--
don

More exactly 2 months for the 2 first session (january to february / march to april)
3 for 2 next (mai to july / august to october)
and 2 for the last (november to december)
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."