JavaFIBS 2001 v1.011 is now available for download

Started by cthulhu, March 17, 2008, 08:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu

The following has been fixed since last week.Thank you Ingo for the work. The version is available from http://www.fibs.com/javafibs/

v1.011 (20080317)
------
* Change: Use a darker color for numeric labels in statistic graph, former color was hard to read on grey background (inim)
* Fix: Newly created "User Programmable Button" did not appear in the GUI (or appeared broken, depending on JDK version) (bug 093, inim)
* Fix: "Automatic Jellyfish export" did not work as advertised (bug 085, inim)
* Fix: First login after running with non-existing preferences (either new install or new user) failed to login at first attempt (inim)
* Fix: Profile Names with space(s) caused login problems, plus some more tricky PPP parser stability improvements (bug 089, inim)
* Fix: Unnecessary textures and untested boards erraneously shipped with 1.010, reverted to 1.009 w/r to both (bug 087, inim)
* Fix: Worked around a parser bug which sometimes crashed JF after FIBS quakes, it now silently recovers (bug 097, inim)

Tomawaky

I tried to do my own board but I have pb about dice position.
It seems to change depending of the dice value ! Right ?
So sometimes a dice hide another. How can I manage this ?
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

cthulhu

Nice board!

If I remember correctly you need to have a one die space between the dice to make them not overlap. I think both dice are randomly moved up to 1/2 a dice in any direction. It's been a long time since I made the code.  B)

Taken from the JF2001 manual in the custom board creation: "Note: The dice area should be at least two dice in height and one die width from each other since JavaFIBS randomize the location for each dice with a value from 0 to half a dice from each die location."

Tomawaky

Thanks I wil try to correct this and will post the final result as soon it will be ok

Tomawaky

Here are the result  :laugh:
Tell me how do you find my board  :thumbsup2:

cthulhu

It is a really good looking board  Franck, although your checkers-on-bar metrics are a little off unfortunately.

Tomawaky

Quote from: cthulhu on March 26, 2008, 10:03:39 PM
It is a really good looking board  Franck, although your checkers-on-bar metrics are a little off unfortunately.

I did not test already normal.metrics cause I use reverse.metrics.
Have you seen this trouble in normal or in reverse mode ? or in both ?
If you can post a jpg. I am not sure to understand what is a little off the bar !

cthulhu

Yes, the problem is in the normal.metrics. It's easier if you would check it yourself. Just watch a bot play when you have the normal board on. The checkers are not on the bar when they are hit, they are in the left quadrant. I also noticed that they are not placed in the home correctly either when you have moved them out.

Tomawaky

Quote from: cthulhu on March 27, 2008, 09:40:33 PM
Yes, the problem is in the normal.metrics. It's easier if you would check it yourself. Just watch a bot play when you have the normal board on. The checkers are not on the bar when they are hit, they are in the left quadrant. I also noticed that they are not placed in the home correctly either when you have moved them out.

ok thanks I will correct this