News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2009 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, dickbalaska, b8factor, jackdaddy, anonymouse, diane, dropper, zorba, papillon, fiftythree, ramses, adrian, FrankBerger, krakan and ah_clem

Main Menu

Custom boards

Started by cthulhu, March 27, 2008, 09:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu

Here you can post all your custom boards that you make. Please also note if I may publish them on the JavaFIBS homepage.   :)

Tomawaky

Here is my board.

I have corrected normal metrics for the checker on the bar and at home.
And corrected also both for the dice position on the right side.

Hope you'll enjoy to play with it  ;)

And yes publish it at JavaFibs  :thumbsup2:
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

philipmayor

I just finished designing a custom board and wanted to post an image of it if anyone is interested.  Thanks.

Tomawaky

Send it to Peter at http://www.fibs.com/javafibs/, he will post it in the custom boards section.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

philipmayor

By the way, that screenshot is just a thumbnail.  This is a large size board ... probably too large for most players.  In large size however it has some nice texture and subtlety to it.

Cloxo

I have been using the vector board, and a bug causes it to occasionally lose sight of checker moves. I haven't used any of the non-vector boards, because they don't come anywhere near to filling my main monitor. I made my first effort at a board, and it crashed JavaFibs.

I don't know whether this is due to a mistake in the metric files, or the board dimensions being out of range, or some other error. Does anyone know if there is a limit to the size of the board you can make? Mine is 1400X1080.

samathajos

I like playing backgammon with JavaFIBS , and also like the customboards:

- :cool: alef_bluewhiteV2.1 blueplayer board from Alef Rosenbaum and the

- :cool: zupinlop_wooden_big board from Globe.

so I combined them together to a new board and will shared it with you
and the FIBS community.

so feel free to use it. I don't now if the original designers would
appreciate this but I put their names in the creator list with the thumbnail,