News:

click the little + - buttons to customise your Fibsboard (unclick them sometimes to see what you're missing :)

Main Menu

Incredible miss and backgames against bots

Started by PersianLord, April 26, 2008, 07:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lewscannon

Quote from: Mookie on July 08, 2008, 03:30:55 PM

I don't know, lews.  If you'll remember, when I met you in that bar in New York, we did a similar experience.  You mixed drinks behind your back and then told me what they were, but I had no way of knowing what you had mixed.  The funny thing was, regardless of what you made me ("Mookie, here's a screwdriver," "Mookie, here's a Maker's and water,"), it all tasted like squid oil.  Now, granted, I'm not a bot, but I also feel quite confident that you weren't "above that kind of thing."

MOOKIE

Would you rather have me mix drinks behind my back, or Resh? at least I didn't hand you a glass and tell you it was a mudslide. And I had my doubts about the 'protein shakes' that you kept bringing back from the bathroom.

oh wait, excuse me:

Würden Sie lieber mich Mix Drinks hinter meinem Rücken, oder Resh? zumindest habe ich nicht Hand Sie ein Glas und Ihnen sagen, es war ein Schlammmassen begraben. Und ich hatte meine Zweifel an der "Protein-Shakes", die Sie zurück gehalten, um aus dem Badezimmer.

teyakis

Quote from: lewscannon on July 08, 2008, 06:27:02 PM
Would you rather have me mix drinks behind my back, or Resh? at least I didn't hand you a glass and tell you it was a mudslide. And I had my doubts about the 'protein shakes' that you kept bringing back from the bathroom.

oh wait, excuse me:

Würden Sie lieber mich Mix Drinks hinter meinem Rücken, oder Resh? zumindest habe ich nicht Hand Sie ein Glas und Ihnen sagen, es war ein Schlammmassen begraben. Und ich hatte meine Zweifel an der "Protein-Shakes", die Sie zurück gehalten, um aus dem Badezimmer.

LOL  :lol:

Patrick Davey

What a great set of posts.. I particularly enjoyed Yvon's MS Forum... who's central thesis explains that as the code is secret, we are all being used as little Guinea Pigs whilst FIBS fixes the dice to see how we react.

Damn, I can hear the thump of heavy boots on the stairs...  gotta run ;)

(daveyp)

socksey

QuoteWhat a great set of posts.. I particularly enjoyed Yvon's MS Forum...

All I got out of the posts is that Yvon loves to chat with Yvon!   :lol:

socksey

"Do not consider it proof just because it is written in books, for a liar who will deceive with his tongue will not hesitate to do the same with his pen. They are utter fools who accept a thing as convincing proof simply because it is in writing." - Maimonides (1135-1204) Spanish Jewish philosopher

boog

And it always rains on the day your kid is pitching. How long does this position have to be here?
"Liberals are free thinkers. Free of standards. Free of historical facts and free to disagree without a clue as to how they came to have this freedom" -Markee