Looking for a team to play on

Started by myshlev, May 04, 2008, 10:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myshlev

I would like to know if anyone is looking to start a league team or if any team needs a member to replace someone who cannot play in the next session. On the team league web page the admins offer to help anyone find a team to play on. I have sent several Emails to souptree at the address provided on the web page but so far I have not received a response. I even sent a tell to him one day on FIBS, but he disconnected without responding. Is souptree still the administrator of the team leagues? Will the next session indeed start tomorrow? If the next session does start tomorrow is it still possible to register a new team or a new member on an existing team say within the first week of play? I realize I should have posted this topic sooner since I had gotten no response from souptree. I would prefer to play in position #1 playing 9-pointers but that is not a must. Any help, comments, or advice would be appreciated.

-Myshkin

PersianLord

Quote from: myshlev on May 04, 2008, 10:36:01 PM
I would like to know if anyone is looking to start a league team or if any team needs a member to replace someone who cannot play in the next session. On the team league web page the admins offer to help anyone find a team to play on. I have sent several Emails to souptree at the address provided on the web page but so far I have not received a response. I even sent a tell to him one day on FIBS, but he disconnected without responding. Is souptree still the administrator of the team leagues? Will the next session indeed start tomorrow? If the next session does start tomorrow is it still possible to register a new team or a new member on an existing team say within the first week of play? I realize I should have posted this topic sooner since I had gotten no response from souptree. I would prefer to play in position #1 playing 9-pointers but that is not a must. Any help, comments, or advice would be appreciated.

-Myshkin

I think your firsr periority should be praying that the TL6 would begin at all and then finding a team  :unhappy:
The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

myshlev

You are absolutely right PersianLord. I don't usually read or post on FIBSboard, so I was not aware that souptree had given up on TL and that it was in such a mess and probably dead. It wasn't until after I made my first post that I read the thread "TL5 Post-season?" After reading that thread I do not expect that Team League will ever be revived, but I hope I'm wrong.