News:

(**folks need to register to be able to see Fibsboard Forum Match diagrams and vote.** )

Main Menu

New forum: Pictures and links.

Started by webrunner, March 03, 2004, 11:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

Vegas_Vic, who runs the Fibsters MSN Group asked me if i wanted to take over management of that site. He appearently wants to quit spending time on it.
Since i am busy enough as it is we came to a nice idea:

Fibsboard and the fibsters MSN Group are going to be married!

That is, Vic will remove all the activity from msn in one month. The idea is to move all the stuff that is there over to this site.
I created a new picture forum where registered members can post the pictures they want to share with the world.
This forum is not intended as a fibs-players-pictures list. You can find that in the Members List. Add your photo to your profile and it will appear in the list.

Pictures of FIBS gatherings and parties should be posted here.

Vic will remove the MSN group one month from now, so if you want your pictures to be moved, you will have to do so pretty soon. I (or Vic) will not move any pictures. That would take up far to much time. Don't forget we also have pictures on the FIBS Archive.

I want to take the opportunity to thank Vegas_Vic for all the time and effort he has put into the MSN group. I hope we will keep seeing him on FIBS and on this board.

Good luck Vic!!   :yes:
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |