News:

(**folks need to register to be able to see Fibsboard Forum Match diagrams and vote.** )

Main Menu

Info about F3

Started by adrian, September 24, 2008, 08:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

TourneyBot: |2950: [single] Fridays 3 Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)| |Fri, 15 May 09 18:14 UTC|:

1.  Shaggy  14
2.  bleicher  10
3.  katro  6
4.  zulu, WildThing, yonay,  4
7.  Marcus, LuckyDice,  2

socksey

"If women want any rights they had better take them, and say nothing about it." - Harriet Beecher Stowe (1811–1896)

socksey

TourneyBot: |2960: [single] Fridays 3 Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)| |Fri, 22 May 09 17:59 UTC|:

1.  yonay  12
2.  Krazula  8
3.  juanz  4
4.  W_T_F, CharlieBravo, zbilbo, dorbel,  2

socksey

"With all their faults, trade-unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed." - Clarence Seward Darrow

socksey

29 May 09, TourneyBot: |2969: [single] Fridays 3 Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)| |Fri,  18:34 UTC|:

1.  Sony  14
2.  yoyo  10
3.  Spooge, Ates, austin,  4
6.  Braddock, lou, reformed, dirpa, zbilbo,  2

socksey

P.S.  Anyone with info on missing tourneys, please contact me or post here.

"The only things that evolve by themselves in an organization are disorder, friction, and malperformance” - Peter F. Drucker

socksey

12 Jun 09, Standings for "Fridays 3 Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)" (Tourney #2994):

1.  BobJustBob  12
2.  jackdaddy  8
3.  reformed, WiFi,  4
5.  Paulkruger  2

socksey

"You'd better learn secretarial skills or else get married." - Modeling agency, rejecting Marilyn Monroe in 1944

socksey

19 Jun 09, Standings for "Fridays 3  Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)" (Tourney #3004):

1.  socksey  12
2.  yonay  8
3.  qizwiz, sunray,  4
5.  LuckyDice, wintom, WildThing,  2

socksey

"Leadership is action, not position." - Donald H. McGannon

socksey

26 Jun 09, Standings for "Fridays 3  Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)" (Tourney #3012):

1.  qizwiz  12
2.  THE_ANIMAL  8
3.  roadkillbooks, Spooge,  2

socksey

"I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll make an exception." - Groucho Marx

socksey

3 Jul 09, Standings for "Fridays 3  Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)" (Tourney #3020):

1.  jackdaddy  14
2.  BillyWorld  10
3.  cocoliso  6
4.  socksey  4
5.  blotsalot, PL_BACKGAME, Sony, rockfish,  2

socksey

"I always consider the settlement of America with reverence and wonder, as the opening of a grand scene and design in providence, for the illumination of the ignorant and the emancipation of the slavish part of mankind all over the earth." - John Adams

stog

10 Jul 09, Standings for "Fridays 3  Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)" (Tourney #3029):

1.  yourfuturexwife  12
2.  yonay  8
3.  sunray, Pitpit,  4
5.  Sadist, RickinSF,  2

socksey

"What exactly is Miracle Whip? And is there an alternative spread for atheists?" - Anonymous

socksey

17 Jul 09, Standings for "Fridays 3  Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)" (Tourney #3037):

1.  rif_raf  14
2.  manxcat  10
3.  socksey, antiant, SantoDiablo, boilermaker,  4
7.  vegasvic, pck, don, BGgreekplayer,  2

My apologies to LuckyDice who was forfeited by TourneyBot in first round by error!   :cry:  Also, to johnwayne, who could not understand why I could not respond to him timely enough and who left, so I had to award his next match to someone else.   :dry: 

I have emailed Tom and hopefully, this problem can be resolved before next week's competition.  If I don't get a response from Tom before Sunday, I will scratch the auto tourney and make one myself for Bloody Mary's.

Since I have never automated Mini-matches, that won't be a problem tomorrow for that tourney.

socksey

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it." - Edward R. Murrow American journalist (1908- 1965)

socksey

24 Jul 09, Standings for "Fridays 3  Tournament (3-pt matches/5-pt final)" (Tourney #3047):

1.  austin  12
2.  zbilbo  8
3.  Naavanaxx  4
4.  socksey, don,  2

socksey

"If we give up all future wars we must give up our empires and all hope of empire." — Georges Clemenceau

socksey

31 Jul 09, Standings for ""Fri3 3/5 Tournament"" (Tourney #3061):

1. LuckyDice
2. Cloxo
3. zulu fortuna
5. yourfuturexwife clay socksey don
9. rif_raf silent_greek manxcat Sony bleicher zbilbo csg

socksey

'All wars are civil wars because all men are brothers.' - Francois Fenelon

socksey

7 Aug, 09, Standings for ""Fri3 3/5 Tournament"" (Tourney #3062):

1.  socksey  12
2.  LuckyDice  8
3.  Cloxo  4
4.  zulu  2

socksey

"Every political leader worth their salt in history - from Gandhi to Martin Luther King - has expressed the same message, which is courage.  Real leaders don't tell people to be frightened.  They help people find a place of courage, even in the face of very real threats." - Naomi Klein

socksey

Results Fri3, 14 Aug 09, TourneyBot #3063, 8 players:

1.    silent_greek  12
2.    Tanika  8
3.    zibilbo, WildThing, 2 each

Thanks to jackdaddy for hosting!   :wub:

socksey

After all, that's what email stands for:  "Embellished Measurements and Incredible Lies." - (Stolen from Jill's Jokeline by sied)

socksey

Results Fri3, 21 Aug 09, TourneyBot #3111, 8 players:

1. silent_greek
2. austin
3. jpb jimeez

Thanks to jackdaddy for hosting!   :wub:

socksey

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

...... Abraham Lincoln

socksey

Results Fri3, 28 Aug 09, TourneyBot #3064, 10 players:

1.  csg  12
2.  socksey  8
3.  LuckyDice  2
4.  Tom  2

socksey

And if you don't have anything in your brain that might rise to the definition of a thought, you can certainly compensate for a lack thereof if you have enough passion. Or a humorous accent. - Despair Inc.

socksey

Results 4 Sep 09, Fri3 3/5 Tournament, TourneyBot #3065, 12 players:

1. sunray 12
2. desperadoo 8
3. LuckyDice manxcat jackdaddy Backwoods csg, 2 each
8. Tom socksey austin zbilbo rif_raf

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor. - Lithograph from Despair.com

socksey

Results Fri3, 11 Sep 09, TourneyBot #3129, 19 players:

1.  don  14
2.  Slipshod  10
3.  spielberg  6
4.  donzaemon, spok,  4 each
6.  Tom, pck, jackdaddy,  2 each

socksey

If you're not a part of the solution,there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem. - Lithograph from Despair.com

socksey

Results Fri3, 18 Sep 09, TourneyBot #3067, 18 players:

1.    blotsalot  14
2.    don  10
3.    jackdaddy, austin,  4 each
5.    Tom,, csg, manxcat, LuckyDice, spielberg,  2 each

socksey

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason than of blindfolded fear. - Thomas Jefferson 

socksey

Results Fri3, 25 Sep 09, TourneyBot #3068, 16 players:

1.    rif_raf  12
2.    LuckyDice  8
3.    WiFi, fortuna,  4 each
4.    NotMe, Schigolch, socksey, spielberg,  2 each

socksey

It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup. - Lithograph from Despair.com

socksey

Resuts Fri3, 1 Oct, TourneyBot #3069, 11 players:

1.  socksey  12
2.  adrian  8
3.  zbilbo, spielberg, Backwoods, manxcat,  2 each

socksey

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be. - Lithograph from Despair.com